Spring-Summer Activity Registration
||Hampstead Residents||Begins March 6, 2017|
|Non-residents||Begins March 13, 2017|
How do I register?
You may register in person at the Irving L. Adessky Community Centre (30 Lyncroft Road) during regular office hours. Most programs have limited registration and all registration is on a first-come, first-served basis with residents receiving priority. Registration fees must be paid in full at the time of registration, unless otherwise authorized. We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, debit (Interac) or cheques, payable to the Town of Hampstead.
- After business hours, deposit your registration form and payment in the mailbox inside the Irving L. Adessky Community Centre (in front of the office) during building hours. Cheques only. For your own security, please do not put credit card numbers or cash in the drop box.
- By fax (514 369-8269): send your registration form with your credit card number and expiration date. Payment by credit card ONLY.
Avoid unpleasant surprises! Please confirm receipt by phone at 514 369-8200, ext. 8260 for all after hours and fax registrations.
- Fees, locations and dates are subject to change.
- Programs may be cancelled if an insufficient number of participants register.
- We reserve the right to close registration if the limit of a program is met.
- Registration fees, and/or program registrations are not transferable.
- Prices include GST/QST with a few exceptions. All programs for participants over the age of 14 years will be taxed.
- Please note that a $35 fee will be levied on all returned cheques; outstanding balances must be paid in full before continuing in the program or registering for any future programs.
- Participants are reminded that they are fully responsible for any facilities and/or equipment supplied by the Town of Hampstead.
- Providing false information on a registration form will result in cancellation of your registration with the forfeiture of your fees.
- Each program/ activity also has its own set of policies that will be made available to all participants at the start of each session.
- If errors are found in the brochure, corrections and/or adjustments can and will be made. The participant will be charged the accurate amount and not the incorrect amound. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Promotions can only be used separately and not in combination with others.
Residency & Fees
- Hampstead Residents: Hampsteaders currently living in the town benefit from resident fees. Proof of residence is required.
- Côte Saint-Luc / Montreal West Residents: As a special courtesy, residents of these neighbouring municipalities can take advantage of resident rates for day camp, sports and socio-cultural programs. Proof of residence is required. Please note this special offer excludes ice hockey, pool and tennis fees.
Proof of Residence: To benefit from resident fees, two (2) proofs of residence are required, including one (1) with a photograph. Accepted proofs include: driver’s license, Medicare card, school report card, tax bill, most recent utility bill, original birth certificate and passport.
Enrollment for Sports Programs
Places are guaranteed up to 10 days prior to the start of the program; otherwise registration is accepted if space is available. Games and practices cancelled due to weather are rescheduled only if possible.
General Refund Policy (except Day Camp and Specialty Camps)
Refunds are considered upon written request only. If granted, the refund will be pro-rated and are subject to an administrative charge of 20% of the total cost of the program/season. No refunds will be given after a third of the program/season has been completed, regardless of when payment was made.
Refunds Due to Medical Reasons
Any refund request for medical reasons requires a valid doctor’s note. If granted, the refund will be pro-rated, and a 10% administration charge will be applied. Medical refunds must be requested before the completion of the program. Please note that all doctor’s notes MUST be submitted within one month of the date of your refund request or your refund will be processed according to the general refund policy.
Day Camp and Specialty Camps Refund Policy
Refunds will only be considered upon receiving a written request. A 20% administrative fee will be charned on all refunds requested. Please note once the week has begun it is considered to have been completed, and no refund will be granted. In a situation where one must withdraw due to a medical reason, a pro-rated refund minus 10% administrative fee will apply when presented with a valid medical note. Please note: Refund notices must be received prior to Friday noon of the proceeding week will be considered used. No phone messages accepted.
If a program is cancelled, the full registration fee will be reimbursed automatically. Please note there is a 4 to 6 week delay in processing reimbursements.
Guest Passes and Day Camp
There are no refunds of any type and no rain checks for pool and tennis daily guest passes. There are no refund issued for missed days at camp.
Season Pass Cards - BUY EARLY, Do not be disappointed.
Pool and tennis season pass holders must present a valid card prior to entering Hampstead facilities. Anyone without a card will be denied access. No Exceptions! Please note that season passes can only be purchased at the CSR office during regular business hours. Check the business hours to avoid disappointment. Daily passes cannot be used to offset the cost of buying a season pass.
Your E-mail Address
Cut out paper and go green with CSR. E-mail is the best and fastest way to keep in touch with us. When you register, an email address will be required to transmit your invoice and to ensure that we can deliver the most up-to-date information on schedule changes, cancellations and special events.
Photos & Videos Taken During Activities
The CSR Department often takes photos and videos of programs, activities and participants within Hampstead for future promotional purposes. We reserve the right to use any photograph taken during these activities without any compensation or prior notice. If you do not want to have photos taken of you and your family, you must inform us in writing prior to the start of the activity.
For pool season passes, please click Swimming and Aquatic Activities.
For Hampstead Pool Swim Schedule, please click Pool Schedule.
For further information, please visit the CSR Offices or call 514 369-8200, ext. 8260.