Volunteering: Why not you?
Contributing to the well-being of your friends and neighbours within your community is incredibly fulfilling, but volunteering goes beyond this. It’s an opportunity to enrich your own life while helping others. The Town of Hampstead highly values and gratefully acknowledges its volunteers, who continually enable our community to grow both socially and intellectually. What does this mean for you?
Specifically, you can:
- Meet and socialize with friends and neighbours;
- Help your community to grow socially;
- Have a direct impact on your generation as well as future generations;
- Show your commitment to your community and encourage others to contribute; and
- Have fun!
There are all types of volunteering opportunities, including:
- Special committees
- Community Service Programs, in conjunction with local schools
- And, being a part of special events, like:
Harvest Day & Pet Fair
Halloween Haunted House
and much more!
If you’re interested in volunteering, we’d love to hear from you!
For further information, please contact Chandra Devenyi at 514 369-8200, ext. 8296 or by email at email@example.com.