Free! Shred-it Service Offered Sunday, September 10th (PROOF OF RESIDENCY REQUIRED)
The Town of Hampstead is pleased to offer its residents the free services of paper shredding and document destruction by Shred-it on Sunday, September 10th, from 9 AM to 12 PM and 1 PM to 4 PM, at the community center located at 30 Lyncroft (parking lot on rue Lyncroft).
- Date: Sunday, September 10th
- Time: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM & 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Location: Community Center at 30 Lyncroft (parking lot on rue Lyncroft)
Secure and Convenient Process:
At the event, Shred-it’s professional team will be on-site with two shredding trucks to ensure the secure destruction of your personal data.
Guidelines for Residents:
- Residents must be present and each resident may bring a maximum of 5 standard-sized boxes of documents for shredding. 12″ Width x 15″ Depth x 10″Height
- Pre-registration is mandatory. To secure your spot, kindly register in advance with the community center administration either via email or phone. The registration deadline is Friday, September 8th.
IRVING L. ADESSKY COMMUNITY CENTRE