Pipe lining summer 2023
Pipe lining work is currently underway on Stratford and Merton, with Queen Mary scheduled for the week of July 10th.
Scheduled Dates and Locations:
- July 3rd to August 9th: Stratford, between Ellerdale and Thurlow
- July 3rd to August 9th: Merton Crescent, between Granville and Finchley
- July 10th to August 9th: Queen-Mary, from Hampstead to 5665
- July 10th to August 9th: Queen-Mary, between Finchley and Dufferin
Impact of the Work:
- Parking tolerance will be in effect for the surrounding areas.
- Access to private parking entrances will be maintained.
- Temporary traffic disruptions may occur at intersections where work is being carried out.
- Temporary signage will be installed to assist with traffic flow.
- Adaptable obstacles may be installed at intersections if required.
- Signalmen will be present, and additional temporary signage will be installed as needed.
- Temporary no-parking signs will be posted on the street 48 to 72 hours prior to the start of the work, as required.
- Due to the nature of the work, some residences within the work area will be connected to a temporary water network (blue ground-level tube). Affected homeowners will receive prior notice. Residents will be provided with splitters if their hose is used for water supply. Water pressure will not be affected.
- Waste collection: Please ensure your bins are properly labeled and placed in their usual location the night before collection day. All collections will proceed as usual.