Hampstead is excited to announce its 8-week Summer Day Camp Program at the Irving L. Adessky Community Centre in Hampstead Park. Our goal this summer is to provide a safe, fun, and diversified program for kids to enjoy their summer with their friends.
The registration form can be found at the bottom of this page.
*You must complete a separate form for each child. We will not accept registrations by phone, fax or email.
The number of places being extremely limited, do not delay to register. Waiting lists will be compiled on a first come first served basis.
Upon receipt of your registration form, you will be emailed an invoice with time sensitive online payment options. 50% of camp fees are due at time of registration and the other 50% is due by May 15. Once payment is received, you will be emailed a receipt with confirmation of your registration.
Camp Location – Irving L Adessky Community Centre in Hampstead Park
Camp Hours – Monday to Friday, 9 am to 4 pm
Weekly Activities – Sports, Games, Arts and Crafts, science, drama, swimming, theme days, special guests and much more. Please note that certain activities will need to be modified or changed to meet the current guidelines.
Field Trips and Special Events* – Bi-weekly fieldtrips will take place for all campers ages 5+. Fantasy World campers do not leave site and will have special in-house entertainment.
Requirement for Registration – Child must reach the minimum age by the start of the program.
Registration – Space is limited as group maximums have been reduced to meet current government guidelines.
Refunds – Refunds will only be considered upon receiving a written request. A 20% administration fee will be charged on all refunds. Please Note once the week has begun it is considered completed and no refund will be granted. If for any reason camp is cancelled by the Town, full refunds will be issued.
Session A – June 26 – June 30
Session B – July 3 – July 7
Session C – July 10 – July 14
Session D – July 17 – July 21
Session E – July 24 – July 28
Session F – July 31 – August 4
Session G – August 7 – August 11
Session H – August 14 – August 18
Early drop-off and Late pick-up available at an extra charge.
Early morning drop-off service is available for parents at an extra cost starting at 8:00 am
R: $16 per week NR: $20 per week
Late pick-up service is provided for parents at an extra cost until 5:30 pm.
R: $20 per week NR: $25 per week
All children must be signed in and out with the assigned counsellor inside the community centre.
*All sections are open to all campers / not separated by gender
DAY CAMP JUNIOR & SENIOR GROUPS
Cost per session R = $220 / NR = $255 per session
- Group: Fantasy World – 4 years. Includes a variety of sports, arts and crafts, STEM, music, drama, group play, theme days, special guests, and swimming lessons and in-house entertainment.
- Group: Adventure World – 5-6 years old Includes a variety of sports, arts and crafts, STEM, music, drama, group play, theme days, special guests, swimming lessons and by-weekly fieldtrips.
- Group: Sports World – Campers will be grouped by ages 7-8 and 9-11 years old. Includes a variety of team sports such as floor hockey, soccer, basketball, as well as theme days, swimming lessons and bi-weekly trips.
- Group: Entertainment World – Campers will be grouped by ages 7-8 and 9-11 years old. Includes music, dance, drama, art, science, sports, theme days, swimming lessons and bi-weekly trips.
- Group: Teen Camp (12 – 14 year olds) Designed for younger teens, our program helps youth discover leadership skills. Includes music, dance, drama, art, science, sports, theme days, swimming and bi-weekly trips. Special weekly activities planned by the teens help enhance the fun! (additional costs may be added for transportation)
COUNSELLOR-IN-TRAINING *(14 and 15 year olds) *Must be entering 9th or 10th grade to apply
Cost per session – R = $80 / NR = $100 per session
Designed for teens, our CIT program helps youth discover potential, give back to the community, and develop life-long leadership skills. CITs will have the opportunity to shadow actual counsellors (Monday-Thursday), plan and execute activities, as well as participate in leadership workshops. In addition, they will also have the chance to work on job interview and resume skills, better preparing them for life outside of high school. Many CITs have the opportunity to move upward within our staff to become junior counsellors. Special fieldtrips geared just for them help enhance the fun! (additional costs may be added for transportation)
|Week A||Day Camp Newsletter – Week 1|
|Week B||Day Camp Newsletter – Week 2|
|Week C||Day Camp Newsletter – Week 3|
|Week D||Day Camp Newsletter – Week 4|
|Week E||Day Camp Newsletter – Week 5|
|Week F||Day Camp Newsletter – Week 6|
|Week G||Day Camp Newsletter – Week 7|
|Week H||Day Camp Newsletter – Week 8|
Please fill out this form accurately. This information is important for the Community Services and Recreation Department team to ensure quality service for the benefit of the campers.