2022 Swimming and Aquatic Activities
Pool Season Passes
Participate in Hampstead’s swimming programs all summer long with a Hampstead pool season pass. Your season pass gives you access to both the Swimming Pool and Splash Park in Hampstead Park, as well as the Splash Pad located in Councillors Park.
To register: Proof of residence is required before finalizing your transaction. Accepted proofs include:
Adults: Adults: Driver’s license, municipal tax bill,most recent utility or cable bill…
Children: Verification note from school/ Report card with home address on it, original birth certificate.
Completed forms can be emaild to the recreation department.
The Cost is by membership only and paid online at time of first reservations.
|Student (14-25) Proof required||$100||$120|
|*A family member is a person who resides full time at a given address, and is part of the immediate family (parents and children). Grandparents along withother family members may only be included in a family membership if they live FULL TIME at the same address. Proof of residence required.|
A child under 10 must be accompanied by an adult 18yrs or over.
Daily Pool Guest Passes
|Age Group||Resident||Non Resident|
|Infant (2 yrs and under)||Free||Free|
|Child (3 – 17 yrs old)||$4||$5|
- Children 10 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times and must be within arm’s length. Non-swimmers (regardless of age) must be accompanied into the water by an adult. Adults must be in swimming attire and in the water with the child.
- All persons are required by Quebec law to take a shower each time they enter the pool.
- Diving is permitted in the deep end only.
- All edibles must be consumed outside the pool area or in designated pool areas.
- Glass containers are FORBIDDEN on the pool premises.
- Running is prohibited. The floors and deck are slippery when wet.
- Pushing or rough play is not allowed.
- Only bathers wearing commercially approved swim wear will be granted access to the pool; regular street clothes and athletic wear is not considered appropriate swimming attire.
- Children that are not toilet trained MUST wear appropriate “swim diapers”. Regular diapers are not permitted.
- Maximum capacity is 350 people in the pool facility, as required by provincial code.
- Smoking is FORBIDDEN.
- Alcoholic beverages, bicycles, skateboards and roller blades are not permitted in the pool area.
- Any person having an open blister or cut is not permitted to use the pool, splash park or splash pad.
- No climbing or hanging on the splash park toys and hoops. Please do not stand on the concrete walls surrounding and inside the splash park.
- Deck chairs are limited. The use of personal chairs is permitted provided there is space. Town reserves the right to limit the number of chairs/loungers on deck.
- Pool Office Hours
Please note that the Pool’s administration will be available for meetings everyday from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm and from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm. Appointments can be made for other times upon request.
Councillors Park Splash Pad
Open mid-May to mid-September from 10 am to 8 pm, 7 days a week. No charge. Please note: To start the splash pad, touch the button once and wait a minute for jets to activate.
- Open daily from 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Parents/guardians must supervise their children at all times.